Heavy-duty strengthening system for reinforced concrete and timber.System components : Sikadur-30 adhesive for bonding reinforcement and Sika CarboDur Laminates.
Benefits: • To strengthen reinforced concrete and timber structures for :
• Loading increases.
• Vibrating structures.
• Damage to structural parts.
• Serviceability improvements.
• Crack width reduction.
• Change in structural system.
• Design or construction defects.
Properties: • Low in weight.
• Available in any length, no joints required.
• Low overall thickness.
• Easy to transport (rolls).
• Laminate intersection are simple.
• Economical application-no heavy handling and installation equipment.
• Very high strength.
• Available in various moduli of elasticity.
• Outstanding fatique resistance.