High Strength Repair Mortar is a cementitious, silicafume containing, fibre reinforced, high performance, polymer modified one-component repair mortar.
Benefits: • For concrete repairs, especially for vertical applications :
• Filling / repair motar for voids, honeycombed areas.
• Repair of spalled concrete caused by reinforcement corrosion.
• Particularly suitable for wet-spray method.
Properties: • To be mixed with water only.
• Excellent workability.
• Adjustable consistency.
• Excellent thixotropic behaviour, especially suitable for vertical applications.
• Good mechanical strengths.
• Excellent frost resistance.
• Applicable in layers up to 50 mm. thickness (vertical surface).
• Non corrosive, non toxic.
• Suitable for wet spray application.